Because I enjoyed the last tag so much, I decided to do another! It’s scheduled about three weeks in advance but hopefully that shouldn’t matter too much, I don’t think its one of those tags where the questions are time-specific if that makes sense! Anyway, lets get into it
Why Did You Start Blogging and Why Have You Kept Blogging?
I started because I had nobody to talk to about the things I had an interest in. It includes books, autism, disability, mental illness and things that are going on in my life. I love interacting with other bloggers on what we post, and sharing what we love.
I haven’t been blogging recently, really, I’ve only recently jumped back into it. I really missed it, though. I’ve kept blogging because I enjoy it.
What is Your Favourite Type of Blog Post to Write?
I like writing about opinions, and discussion posts. I think those are my favourites. Just connecting with like-minded people, and being able to open my mind about a topic with people I can talk to about it.
What Are Your Top Three Favourite Blog Posts?
I’m assuming this means ones I’ve written, which is difficult because I never re-read blog posts I’ve written once they’re up unless I get a comment referencing something I’ve forgotten about, but these are probably my favourite:
I think I like these the best not because they are well written but because they are written on topics I care about.
What Are Some of Your Favourite Things to Do to Relax?
To be honest, I find it quite difficult to relax. I used to read in the bath with some candles when it’s dark outsdie to relax, but we don’t have a bath anymore, although I still like showers. Now I just sit with Netflix on in the background playing Animal Crossing or something.
What Are Three of Your Favourite Things?
- My cat, Tess, and my pet rats Groot and Rocket
- My partner, Kai
What Are Your Proudest Blogging Moments?
Whenever someone follows me or likes a post I put up, I feel a little pride just because I’ve written something people don’t absolutely hate and that means something to me.
What Are Your Hobbies Outside of Blogging?
1. Writing, although I don’t write much anymore, not because I lost interest but because I’m not good at it
2. Reading, of course. I read loads.
3. Working with animals, I adore animals
4. I like going to the gym and walking. I can’t swim, but I’m going to some fitness lessons that happen in a pool soon.
5. Watching Netflix, I love horrors and thrillers the most and some kids’ movies. Also, I am obsessed with One Day at a Time.
6. Playing games on my phone – current favourites are Animal Crossing and Pokemon Go.
7. Reading textbooks and articles, mostly for fun and sometimes because I have to
Describe your Personality in Three Words?
Annoying, dull, passionate
What Are Your Top Three Pet Peeves?
I have so many, so I’m going to have to narrow this down somehow, and my pet peeves depend on where I am and what I’m doing so they can vary.
- People eating with their mouth open
- People who say unneccessary, mean comments about someone, especially when it’s something they can’t change. I find this especially true in the culture we have today, where people get popular from saying nasty things about people online
- When people say my rats are gross – rude!
What’s Something Your Followers Don’t Know About You?
I’m not sure! Probably a lot. I’m quite an open book, really. I guess one would be that I’m religious.
So that’s it! I don’t have anyone to tag so, if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged by me! This one was really enjoyable, I hope it wasn’t too boring for you.